Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Chasing Moles off the Green

This week we are keeping up with the changes of the weather. As luck would have it we overseeded last week. Finished up the last two greens on Saturday evening and it rained all day Sunday and ended up with 1.5 inches if rain. Keeping my fingers crossed but I believe that we are OK. The seed hopefully has been washed into the thatch layer on the green instead of getting washed off. I still have some seed left over so if need be. I'll touch up greens as needed.
On another note we are currently chasing a mole on #4 green. He has caused some damage and we are actively setting traps and putting out bait to eliminate the mole traffic. I'll be keeping you up to date on our progress.

1 comment:

  1. As you know from last week, Trey would be happy to go mole-hunting.

    ReplyDelete